Why is my approach so effective?
How does investing into my own learning and knowledge improve client results?
I invite you to listen to me chat to Alexia Leachmann from Fear Free Childbirth and find out:
- Why what I do is so different.
- What it feels like to work with a practitioner who is committed to seeing results, and who cares deeply about the clients who come to see her.
- What it is about my approach that empowers my clients.
- How the knowledge I have improves my client’s ability to conceive and stay pregnant.
- Why spending time in my clinic is an exercise in self-care.
- Why I was invited to the TCM Kongress in Germany this year as an expert, to speak about Recurrent Miscarriage.
Click here to listen, and take a step toward taking control of your own reproductive story.
To book an appointment for an initial consultation, please call: 0345 301 53 54.*
*Please note at the time of writing there is a 4 week waiting list.
Tags: acupuncture, birth, Bleeding, bleeding in pregnancy, chinese herbal medicine, clomid, D&C, diet, doula, Doula UK, eggs, ERPC, fat, fertility, Fertility Support Company, food, health, hospital, low AMH, miscarriage, Naava Carman, pregnancy, recommendations, weight loss