You’re probably full of questions about the end of your pregnancy journey: the birth.
To give you all the information you need, and help you feel more in control of the labour and birth process, you can now book a one hour private birth preparation session with me. This will include:
- what to expect in the first trimester of pregnancy
- your care options and which is the best for you
- tests and scans which will be suggested depending on where you live; and which you should have
- the most essential parts of labour preparation
- how to make a birth plan which doctors and midwives must consider
- how to make a decision about where to give birth as this can impact on the health of you and your baby, and the bond you have with your partner
- your rights to treatment within the NHS
- practical tips for dealing with midwives and doctors if things are not going according to plan.
At the end of the session, you’ll have the chance to ask questions and I will also give you a copy of my Pregnancy Information Pack.
If you have any questions about my private birth preparation sessions, please feel free to call me on 0345 310 5354.