I currently have a 4-6 month waiting list and take on new clients from this waiting list in strict order. I have personally trained over 50 amazing practitioners who I am confident can support fertility issues to a very high standard.
From January 2024 I am introducing a new process to allow clients to see me sooner for an initial consultation before joining my waiting list.
I treat from my home clinic in Finchley, a short walk from Finchley Central tube.
Please contact the office on 0345 310 5354 or via email to book your place on the waiting list.
COVID-19 Prevention Protocols
As we continue to have the occasional rise in COVID infections and given the impact this can have on fertility treatment, I continue to operate the following protocols for all in-person clients.
- You will be asked to fill in an online COVID-19 related symptoms questionnaire before each in-person appointment.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible to minimise the amount of time in the waiting room.
- You must wear a face mask covering your nose and mouth at all times while in the clinic, including while receiving acupuncture.
- You may be asked to remove your mask briefly for diagnostic purposes.
- Please be aware that if you are late then your treatment may need to be shortened.
All appointments should be made by phone to 0345 310 5354 or via email.
72 Hour Cancellation Policy
In-person and online appointments will be charged at full price unless the cancelled 72 hours (3 days) prior to the start time of the appointment. This includes clients who have paid for a package of treatments – a missed appointment (without 72 hours notice) will count as one of the treatments from your package. The cancellation charge may be waived at my discretion in exceptional circumstances. If another client is able to fill the appointment at short notice then the cancellation charge will be waived.
Process for New Clients from January 2024
To avoid instances of people taking up places on my waiting list and then not moving forward with treatment I have introduced a new system for clients to begin in January 2024.
Initial Consultation and Report
This is required for all new clients I see, whether for acupuncture or just herbal medicine, even when referred from another practitioner.
- A 90 minute online consultation to take a full medical history and discuss your fertility journey worth £375
- A full written report from me with my initial diagnosis and treatment action plan worth £125
New patient initial consultation and report price: £500
Once you have received my report you will have the option to join my waiting list for treatment. If you choose to do so you will be asked to pay a £250 deposit, which will be deducted from the cost of your treatment when that commences.
Package of 16 weekly acupuncture treatments
From my 25 years of practice I know that we need at least 4 months and a minimum of 4 menstrual cycles to have a meaningful impact on health outcomes.
Whilst you should experience improvements quickly, the complex nature of the conditions I treat, and the fact that most of my clients are in their 40’s, means that this 4 month period is a necessary amount of time in order to allow me to investigate, test, treat and consolidate the work we do together.
Therefore, after the initial consultation and report, I ask clients to commit to a programme of 16 treatments, usually provided weekly.
After the 16 appointments, further treatments are offered on an ad-hoc basis depending on your needs. As one client finishes their work with me, the next client on my waiting list is offered a place. In this way, I can ensure that each client under my care has my total focus and commitment and my very high standard of customer service is maintained.
The 16 appointment package:
- Includes 16 weekly face-to-face acupuncture appointments at my clinic in Finchley, which are around 1 hour long and are charged at a total of £4,000
- Clients are asked to put down a deposit of £250 in order to join my waiting list.
- For most clients I also prescribe herbal medicine, the cost of this is NOT included in the package price, as every client’s needs are different. Herbal prescriptions are charged at £140 for a month’s supply.
16 weeks of treatment, minus £250 deposit: £3,750 payable before the first appointment.
Deposit terms: The £250 deposit is only redeemable against the price of a 16 week package of acupuncture treatments. The deposit is payable before you can join the waiting list. When you have reached the top of the waiting list you will be contacted to make your first appointment and pay the balance of the 16 week package price. If you choose not to go ahead with the treatment package the deposit will not be refunded, except at my sole discretion due to extenuating circumstances. If you are not able to begin treatment at the time we contact you then you will be given the option to stay on the waiting list.
Ad hoc appointments or additional appointments during the 16 week package
- Online 15 minute consultation £62.50
- Online 30 minute consultation: £125
- Online 45 minute consultation £187.50
- Online 60 minute consultation: £250
- Acupuncture treatment: £250
- Herbal prescription and one month’s supply of herbal medicine: £140 (requires an in-person or online consultation prior to the prescription being created)