Throughout the pandemic I continued to work with clients via video consultations. Since June 2021 when I was fully vaccinated I have been offering a limited number of in-person acupuncture appointments subject to the Covid protocols below.
I currently have a 3-4 month waiting list and take on new clients from this waiting list in strict order. I have personally trained over 30 amazing practitioners who I am confident can support fertility issues to a very high standard.
I have now returned to treating in my home clinic in Finchley, a short walk from Finchley Central tube.
Please contact the office on 0345 310 5354 or via email to book your place on the waiting list.
- You will be asked to fill in an online COVID-19 related symptoms questionnaire before each in-person appointment.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible to minimise the amount of time in the waiting room.
- You are required to sanitise your hands when entering the clinic and after using the bathroom.
- You must wear face masks covering their nose and mouth at all times while in the clinic, including while receiving acupuncture.
- You may be asked to remove your mask briefly for diagnostic purposes.
- All surfaces which clients come into contact with in the treatment room will be thoroughly cleaned between clients.
- Due to the need to sanitise the treatment room between clients there is no flexibility for delays, please be aware that if you are late then your treatment may need to be shortened.
Herbal medicine only clients
Clients referred by Fertility Support Trained practitioners for herbal medicine will continue to be seen via online consultations.
Due to the complexities of COVID precautions, I no longer provide an online booking facility. All appointments must be made by phone to 0345 310 5354 or via email.
72 Hour Cancellation Policy
In-person and online appointments will be charged at full price unless the cancelled 72 hours (3 days) prior to the start time of the appointment. This includes clients who have paid for a package of treatments – a missed appointment (without 72 hours notice) will count as one of the treatments from your package. The cancellation charge may be waived at my discretion in exceptional circumstances, such as if a client or a close contact has a positive Covid-19 test. If another client is able to fill the appointment at short notice the cancellation charge will also be waived.
New Patient Initial Consultation and Written Report:
This is required for all new clients I see, whether for acupuncture or just herbal medicine, even when referred from another practitioner.
- A 90 minute online consultation to take a full medical history and discuss your fertility journey worth £375
- A full written report from me with my initial diagnosis and treatment action plan worth £125
New patient initial consultation and report price: £500
Ongoing appointment prices:
- Online 15 minute consultation £62.50
- Online 30 minute consultation: £125
- Online 45 minute consultation £187.50
- Online 60 minute consultation: £250
- Acupuncture treatment: £250
- Herbal prescription and one month’s supply of herbal medicine: £140 (requires an in-person or online consultation prior to the prescription being created)