Do you feel confident about your practice?
- Do you feel lost about where to start when confronted with a complex condition?
- Do you lack confidence in your ability to manage a patient through the ups and downs of their conditions? (Without questioning your worth as a practitioner!)
- Do you constantly feel like you need more clients, but have no idea what to do about this in a sustainable way?
- Most of all, do you wish you had the support of a mentor or a like-minded group of colleagues to walk you through efficient, effective and profitable practice and patient management?
How do you go from doing OK, to being solidly successful?
As a busy Fertility and Obstetric Acupuncturist, Herbalist, Teacher and Mentor, I have heard from countless practitioners that they feel isolated, alone and long for the supportive mind of a group.
Many practitioners have expressed to me that they feel like they can get patients through the door, but don’t know what to do to get them better and keep them coming (and referring others) after that.
Others have wondered how to grow their practice without burning themselves out.
Finally, so many acupuncturists I speak to fell like they have hit a wall. They don’t feel inspired, motivated, positive and energised about their lives, so how can they communicate positivity about healing to their clients? And how can they have a busy and abundant practice without feeling these wonderful qualities?
What would you get out of the Rising Stars Mastermind Group?
It’s an opportunity to meet once per month with like-minded practitioners and bring your thoughts, problems, dreams, areas of stuckness, financial worries and your patient/client/clinical challenges.
You’ll be able to work on these issue with six colleagues who have your back and are on the same journey to take their lives forward and build take their practice to new heights.
The goal is financial freedom. The journey to achieve this goal is via knowing who you are, and getting clear on what you do and how you do it, so you can take inspired action that reflects the passion you have for your work.
There will be personal development work to do between meetings and regular accountability check-ins, where we keep each other on track. Ultimately you should only apply to join a mastermind group if you are motivated to commit and transform.
You can either have results or excuses, and if you’re tired of excuses, then this is the place for you.
Why am I running the Rising Stars Mastermind Group?
After seeing 20 years worth of clients, and running a busy and financially successful practice whilst juggling parenthood and teaching, I am in a unique position to help you navigate through these issues. I’ve been there myself, and I know how to get you through it.
Once per month over the course of 12 months, I and six hand-picked practitioners will come together for four hours. I will facilitate the group, leading you through four hours focussing on each of your lives and practices. You will have accountability partners to help you keep on track between meetings, and we will set goals for ourselves which we will measure and achieve over the course of the year.
This is not training where I give you all the answers, I will be challenging you with exercises, discussions and inspirational materials which you can take away and use to make your practice the most successful it can be.
What is the cost of the Rising Stars Mastermind Group?
The cost for the programme will be £220 per session, and a 12 month commitment will be required. For practitioners wishing to pay up-front, a discount will be offered.
When will the mastermind take place?
I will be beginning a new Rising Stars Group in mid-2020 to run for 12 months, meeting in London. I am also considering setting up an online mastermind group which will meet via Skype rather than in person. Places will be limited to six people in each group so please register your interest as soon as possible.
How do I sign up for the 2020 Rising Stars Mastermind Group?
- I have an established practice which is doing OK, but isn’t where I want it to be.
- I would like to have more confidence in how to grow my practice.
- I am a highly motivated and committed person.
- I believe that investing in myself will translate into financial success.
- I have room in my life to embrace a group of peers and utilise their skills to enhance my own life experience.
If you feel you meet this criteria, then please apply by filling in the form below. If you would like more information then please contact me by clicking here, or via email@example.com.