When delivered as live teaching, the Diploma is taught over 10 days, over five weekends, spaced over five months, and is limited to fewer than 20 participants, each of whom has been in practice for a minimum of 5 years.
Each 2 day teaching weekend covers different topics:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
- Endometriosis and Complex Diseases of Pregnancy
- Reproductive Immunology including Recurrent Miscarriage
- Treating through Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Renewing and reinvigorating your practice: practical marketing for personal and professional inspiration
On satisfactory completion of a piece of coursework at the end of these teaching days you will get an Advanced Level Diploma accredited either by ICOM or The Northern College, use of the Diploma logo (displayed below on the right), a listing on my website and a range of other benefits.
The Northern College Diploma course is taking place between February 2018 and September 2018.
Future live courses will be arranged subject to demand. You can register your interest on this page.