Renew, Rejuvenate and Fill Your Practice – Marketing Seminar March 19th, 2017.
Welcome to a New Year of Seminars with The Fertility Support Company!
Marketing for Therapists; A Practical Guide to being Self-Employed.
Whether you are a new therapist, recently graduated from your training course, or an established practitioner looking for a way to enliven your practice, this course is for you.
In this practical and experiential day we will:
- Explore different ways to market yourself
- Consider what messages you are knowingly or unknowingly transmitting to your clients through your business materials (cards, leaflets, website, social media presence) and verbal communication
- Update your knowledge and use of social media, and harness your real-life social network to aid in spreading your message
- Learn to optimise your Wordpress site and use the blog system within WordPress.
- Professionalise your communications by setting up and using Mailchimp.
We will also be considering:
- Types of contract, consent form and payment systems
- Boundaries you are establishing, and how best to enforce them
- Customer Service: the importance and meaning of this in a service-based industry
- Expenses: how to keep an accurate log, and decide whether you are better off as a sole trader or limited company
- Additional services which may be incorporated into your therapeutic package.
At the end of this day, I would expect you to feel confident about how to spread the word about what you do, how to deal with new client enquiries and ongoing relationships, how to feel safe about money and contracts, and to feel that you are accurately portraying yourself in your business materials and online presence.
If you’d like to book, please click here.
Or, do get in touch with me directly by clicking here if you have more questions, would like to ask for an additional piece or content to be added to the day which you need, or would like further content information.